Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tapir birthday cake in Australia


Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 10:09 PM

Subject: My tapir cake

Well there weren't many tapir cakes on the web for inspiration but I found yours. Here's what I came up with for a recent combined 4th & 66th Birthday occasion. The tapir is my Dad's favourite animal. He's the 'Grandpa' featured here, and the other birthday boy is on the right. Wanted to share this with some other tapir appreciators!

Thanks

Cath

Cath,

I love the photo of your family. I'm sure that many tapir fans will enjoy this! Thanks so much for sending them. Happy birthday to both of the "birday boys," and I have to say, your dad has a truly refined sense of what makes the best "favorite animal"! (Oh, look. The cutting board that the cake is on has stripes! Cool :) ~ Sheryl)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks a great cake. Isn't it wonderful that the boys and their Grandpa will have some great memories in later life!

You might also like

Related Posts with Thumbnails